My sweet baby likes to only poop when we're in the car, on the way somewhere. Even at 8 months, that's her "thing." Her car seat must recline at some sort of bowel-acceptable angle. Last week, she pooped at home, but I couldn't be excited about it because it was during her bath. Nasty.
My four-year-old still will not wipe his own bottom.
My two-year-old has zero interest in potty training.
Yesterday the boys were playing in the kiddie pool in the yard. I deemed it "special naked day!" when my rule-following kid screamed at me that he needed his bathing suit (both kids were already soaked and I didn't want to make the trek upstairs), then they were happy to splash around al fresco.
Then the two-year-old burst through the door. "I POOP IN DA GASS!!"
You... what?!
I go outside.
The four-year-old is laughing and shouting, "He pooped in the grass!! He pooped in the grass!! That's hilarious!!! WHAT ARE THE NEIGHBORS GOING TO THINK!??!"
Yep. Sure did. But he did it standing up so I still had to clean it up off his legs.
These children.
I found some underwear with Saturn on them though, and I sincerely hope he'll be so enamored he'll fling the dipe off and never look back.
Today I'm going to cut my 20 short ON PURPOSE!!! so I can scrub the toilets. We have reached the point where my mental health needs cleanliness even more than rest. Maybe it's all the poop talk.... Haha!

0 comments:
Post a Comment