CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Postpartum Farting

Oh the things no one warns you about!!!

I can't stop farting since I had Ethan. It's loud and stinky and pretty much non-stop. I can't walk down the aisles of the grocery store without passing gas with several steps. I definitely can't lift Ethan in his car seat without sounding like a human motor boat.  I'm not really sure, but I'm guessing it's because all my muscles down there got so stretched out during the birth.

I laugh when I'm by myself because my noise-making is so utterly ridiculous, but I'm really afraid that sometime soon I'm going to find myself in a very embarrassing situation. I guess I better do some extra kegels, and in the meantime keep the babe glued to my hip so I can blame the excessively loud flatulence on him!

0 comments: